What do I do if I just don’t have the money to pay my unpaid taxes?

The IRS has many options for those who have filed their tax returns but can’t afford to pay the amount due. Contact us for information on payment plans such as Offers in Compromise and IRS Installment Agreements, as well as other options that may be available for you.